Restful nights for bedwetters
Fifteen years’ experience in the healthcare sector speaks volumes. The Enurad 400 helps children overcome the problem of bedwetting. A wireless alarm responds immediately when any moisture is detected. This helps the child wake up and get to the toilet in time. A better life with restful nights – for children and parents. The Enurad 400 is a step in the right direction.
How it works!
Tuck the sensor inside a panty liner...
… and pop the liner inside the underpants.
Wash the sensor with soap and water, dry it well...
...tuck it inside a fresh panty liner...
...and a dry pair of underpants.
Enurad at a glance
The Enurad 400 is a high-quality wireless bedwetting alarm, designed and manufactured in Sweden. It comprises a wireless sensor, which you place inside a panty liner in the child’s underpants or straight inside a pair of briefs, and a discreet alarm unit designed to function like an alarm clock. The sensor responds to moisture and triggers the alarm. It wakes the child who can then get up and go to the toilet. This means a better night’s sleep and the vicious circle can be broken. Child health clinics throughout the Nordic countries have been using the Enurad 400 for fifteen years with excellent results. Quite simply, the Enurad 400 really helps children outgrow bedwetting.
- A wireless sensor is placed inside an adhesive panty liner or straight inside a pair of briefs
- Discreet unit designed to function like an alarm clock
- Sensor always safely and correctly positioned
- No wires or mattress overlay required
- No allergenic materials or dangerous electrical current close to the body
- This product is CE marked and approved in compliance with European standards and is registered with the Swedish Medical Products Agency, registration no. 344-1596 23316.
How to tuck the sensor inside a panty liner
To make an opening, pull the panty liner apart by pinching it with 2 fingers at the back and front. Then cut a small slit about 2.5 cm across the front. Carefully insert a finger inside to make a space. Insert the sensor with the metal surface towards the body.
How to tuck the sensor inside briefs
Cut a small slit about 2.5 cm across the inside of the briefs. Insert the sensor with the metal surface towards the body.
Important to remember!
- Urine is highly corrosive to metal. The sensor must therefore be cleaned very carefully. Use hot running water and a bit of soap. Dry it thoroughly.
- The clock should not be too far from the sensor (no more than 5 metres). It must be placed far enough from the bed so that the child has to get up to turn the alarm off.
- Do not place electrical and battery-operated devices (radios, phones, computers, clocks, toys, lamps, etc.) close to the alarm. They may interfere with the alarm’s operation.
- The sensor is not safe to wash in a dishwasher or washing machine.
SE-443 24 Lerum
Phone: +46 (0)303 58400
Gladvollveien 24 D
Phone: +47 22 750121
Fax: +47 22 750170
Phone: +358 (0)207 401 330
Fax: +358 (0)207 401 339